Continue with the sixth week of this semester,as usual our class still be held in a library and at the same time we were given a new group project...and the submission date is in week 9.
wow!!and this group project required us to act as an organisation and come out with our new thought as a company.
honestly, I was quite blur at the beginning but luckily as my group mates was so helpful, we manage to finish it together and submitted it on time.
in this assignment,we have to act as an organisation and come out with our ideas to be a successful organisation. Hence,we were needed to come out with the ideas to make sure our organisation is going through smoothly.
We chose Albukhary International University (ehem, ours) for the assignment. My group mates and I (Wawa. Ayu and Ma Shiuang Jiao ) struggle so hard to finish the assignment. One thing I learnt from this task is that to complete assignment this hard is so impossible without help from my lovely group mates. I hope we manage to get the grade we want INSYAALLAH .

.jpg)





0 comments:
Post a Comment