Wednesday, 5 October, 2011
OMG. Today we had pop quiz, and because it was unexpected and everyone was like, staring ay Sis Nissha with jaw open. We barely answer the question at all. It was funny that all of my classmates were hesitated and anxious when Sis Nissha came nearer, I myself were anxious too, but luckily, Sis Nissha help to correct my answer. I was like kyaaa~ thanks ^_^
Sis Nissha seems kind of frustrated that none of us were sure with our own answer, but this help me to open my eyes towards learning ICT, I have to keep myself updated to the notes given, I have to revise all the things I had learnt. Not, you know- be in the class, sleep, and come back pretend like nothing was happen. It is not how you gain knowledge.






1 comments:
your layout is so crazy cute!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment