#internet history

.....hallo guys.....we continue my blog with week 9 which I learn about the history of the internet.


  history of the internet started on mid 1960 until it was completely commercial in 1995.the ARPANET is the US department of defence wanted to develop a computer network that could withstand nuclear attack.

     actually,internet is the connection between many groups.it means that it is the largest network in the world that connects hundreds of thousands of individual networks all over the world.using internet,we can send e-mail messages,send(upload) or receive(down load)files between computers,participate in discussion groups,such as mailing lists and newsgroups, and surfing the web.

    next,I learn that there are seven layers of the OSI(open system interconnection) which are physical,data link, network, transport,session,presentation and application. I also got to know what is hypertext which the example of it are HTTP (hypertext transfer protocol) and HTML (hypertext markup language). then, I learn that web consists of information organized into Web pages containing text and graphic images.



     after that, I learn that Internet Service Provider(ISP) is a commercial organization with permanent connection to the Internet that sells temporary connections to subscribers.in the next session, I learn about internet safety,phishing,spoofing,scams,virus and firewall.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: