#the finale



First and for most, thanks to all the people who had been helping me to finish this blog, technically or unofficially. I am not talking about a great deal of team, no I don't need 100 people to write my own reflection on this plain screen. I am talking about my best friend, and my class mates, my family who clearly have no idea that I'd been given a task to write a blog. I am talking about whoever that think I should've mention them.

Not to forget, thank you, very much, to Miss Khairunnisha. For being such an awesome lecturer I ever meet my 18 years of living. Thank You, for being so helpful, kind, caring, thank you, for being so beautiful. You are my inspiration.

Internet, had always been, and still is, everyone's playground, and this time, we learn how to play.

xoxo- hytl amira.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: